You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m having a hard time updating my Apple Watch. Every time it finishes it says not successful not on wifi but I am on wifi. Then it unpairs my watch from my phone

Why won’t my watch update

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 7:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 8:59 PM

Hi Kaykjar,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Re: Why won’t my watch update

Wondering which Watch model you are using, and which Watch OS is installed.

Also, we don't know what steps you are taking to update your watch ... so it is not clear why.

You may be more successful if you follow the steps in Apple Support's article (link below):

Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 11, 2022 8:59 PM in response to Kaykjar

Hi Kaykjar,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Re: Why won’t my watch update

Wondering which Watch model you are using, and which Watch OS is installed.

Also, we don't know what steps you are taking to update your watch ... so it is not clear why.

You may be more successful if you follow the steps in Apple Support's article (link below):

Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

All the best :-)

I’m having a hard time updating my Apple Watch. Every time it finishes it says not successful not on wifi but I am on wifi. Then it unpairs my watch from my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.