You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer photo and video albums from my iPAD Pro to a PC?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 8:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 8:49 AM

See >>> Transfer files between your PC and devices with iTunes - Apple Support

You you will need to install Apple iTunes and/or iCloud for Windows. You can install and use both on the PC - as they will happily coexist - and provide considerable flexibility in how you move/share/transfer/manage data, photos and other documents between iPad and Apple devices.

iTunes for Windows

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

iCloud for Windows

Download iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

An alternative strategy might be to consider file transfer between your Windows PC and iPad using a simple USB Thumb Drive or other USB Storage device. If your iPad has a Lightning connector, you’ll need an Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter:

https://store.apple.com/uk/xc/product/MK0W2ZM/A

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 11, 2022 8:49 AM in response to MikeP1368

See >>> Transfer files between your PC and devices with iTunes - Apple Support

You you will need to install Apple iTunes and/or iCloud for Windows. You can install and use both on the PC - as they will happily coexist - and provide considerable flexibility in how you move/share/transfer/manage data, photos and other documents between iPad and Apple devices.

iTunes for Windows

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

iCloud for Windows

Download iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

An alternative strategy might be to consider file transfer between your Windows PC and iPad using a simple USB Thumb Drive or other USB Storage device. If your iPad has a Lightning connector, you’ll need an Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter:

https://store.apple.com/uk/xc/product/MK0W2ZM/A

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.