You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I redeem my free year of Apple TV for purchasing a new Apple TV?

How do I redeem my 1 year free subscription of Apple TV after purchasing an Apple TV ?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 15

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 12:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 1:42 PM

The trial was reduced to three months last summer. If your offer came from before then, it's expired.

If you're referring to the three-month period, click here for information, and if needed, contact the iTunes Store staff.

(226521)

3 replies

Oct 14, 2022 5:38 AM in response to Niel

Thank you! Have you been experiencing and problems with sending picture text to droid users. Or any problems with texts not going though with a droid phone in the group text? I’ve turned on the mms, sms, and group messaging. At one point I was able to respond in the group. However, it ended up sending it individually to everyone. I recently purchased a new iPhone 13 Pro. I’m wondering if it’s an update problem, because I did not have this problem with my other 13 pro.

How do I redeem my free year of Apple TV for purchasing a new Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.