You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer whatsapp backup to new ios

How to transfer my whatsapp backup to ios whatsapp

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 6:15 PM

2 replies

Oct 18, 2022 5:35 AM in response to drake211

Dear Apple,

Please, give me tutorial how to easily and for free transfer Whatsapp chats and data to iPhone from Android.

I have asked and got reply from Whatsapp FAQ, attached under.

I really trust you, but this is annoying and bad user experience. You have app for Android called Move to iOS, that does not move Whatsapp history, I can only check messages, I do not see Whatsapp.

If I use whatsapp online history backup, it is impossible because Apple asks for iCloud backup which is incompatible with everything.

I know it is not you problem but Whatsapp’s and they could say the same. Actually they did:

And they say we contact Apple so please be mature and responsible for your customers.

Here is their (Whatsapp) answer

I just know that I trusted Apple that they are intuitive and friendly but this example proves wrong. If you do this job of easy transfer, what should user really expect, my next phone will be probably iPhone. But with this pain in the donkey, I am really angry.

Please, give me tutorial how to easily and for free transfer Whatsapp chats and data to iPhone 13 from Android Redmi Note 7.

Thank you, intuitive Apple

How to transfer whatsapp backup to new ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.