You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Recent Calls Disappeared

Why have I just lost all my recent calls on my IPhone? It looks like it’s happened after an IOS update earlier this morning!

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 5:13 AM

2 replies

Oct 12, 2022 5:15 AM in response to MarkMcClayton

Millions of users who have updated to iOS 16.0.3 must have a similar issue. Unless you state what the issue is many in this forum may not be able to respond positively to the issue you are facing. 

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Oct 12, 2022 7:02 AM in response to SravanKrA

I just logged on to my phone this morning and there were no recent call showing on the phone? Last night My recent calls had a full list of recent calls over the past three months and more! Many of the calls in my recent call list were missed calls that I wanted to call back! It’s very frustrating indeed and I’ve tried all the usual suspects like resetting my network settings, toggling the AirPlane settings and turning on and off but the recent calls list has disappeared!

iPhone Recent Calls Disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.