You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download NEW numbers on older mac after wipe.

After my icloud was hacked and I had to wipe my High Sierra version from my 2010 iMac (has the super drive I LOVE), now my numbers app is gone and when I try to download it from the app store, it says my computer is too old. Where is the older version?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 8:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 10:40 AM

Open the Mac App Store, sign in with the Apple ID you used to originally obtain Numbers for Mac & hold down the option key while clicking the Purchases tab on your High Sierra Mac. If you see Pages, Numbers, and Keynote with Update/Install buttons, it may offer to download a previous version of these applications compatible with High Sierra.

See VikingSOX's reply in this discussion in the Pages for Mac forum.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 12, 2022 10:40 AM in response to CBear7456original

Open the Mac App Store, sign in with the Apple ID you used to originally obtain Numbers for Mac & hold down the option key while clicking the Purchases tab on your High Sierra Mac. If you see Pages, Numbers, and Keynote with Update/Install buttons, it may offer to download a previous version of these applications compatible with High Sierra.

See VikingSOX's reply in this discussion in the Pages for Mac forum.

Can't download NEW numbers on older mac after wipe.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.