You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod 2nd gen stuck in content and data reset

so i factory reset my Ipod Touch 2nd gen thinking nothing about it but a minute after the progress bar disappeared and it started going white and kept on resetting and its now stuck in a loop where it would turn on i would see the apple logo for about 10 seconds then the screen glitched lightly then turn off. I cannot put it in recovery mode and i cant even get into DFU. I've tried to put it on my pc by I tunes but it wouldn't even connect. I've tried old fourm's from 2011 and crap but no my ipod is stuck in a loop and the ipod wasn't jailbreaked please help thank you

iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 1:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 8:07 PM

See if anything here helps:

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

2 replies

Ipod 2nd gen stuck in content and data reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.