You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WeatherPro on series 1 Apple Watch

I am unable to change the location from Berlin on my watch. I have deleted Berlin and all other cities from the app on my phone and reinstalled it on my watch. It still shows Berlin! There is no option within the watch app to change it?

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 6:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 12:04 PM

Salutations Pookiesed, 

When working with a third-party app, such as WeatherPro, we’re going to recommend you connect direct with app support for the app. It’s going to be the best place to get help from those who know the app best. Here’s a link to their help center, as found via the App Store - DTN Help Centre

Some basics we can suggest - 

1. Make sure the watchOS on your Apple Watch is up to date - Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

2. Restart your Apple Watch and companion iPhone

3. If there is an app on your companion iPhone, remove and reinstall that as well - Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Thanks. 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 14, 2022 12:04 PM in response to Pookiesed

Salutations Pookiesed, 

When working with a third-party app, such as WeatherPro, we’re going to recommend you connect direct with app support for the app. It’s going to be the best place to get help from those who know the app best. Here’s a link to their help center, as found via the App Store - DTN Help Centre

Some basics we can suggest - 

1. Make sure the watchOS on your Apple Watch is up to date - Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

2. Restart your Apple Watch and companion iPhone

3. If there is an app on your companion iPhone, remove and reinstall that as well - Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Thanks. 

WeatherPro on series 1 Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.