You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have not payed attention to charges made by Apple to my card. I thought it was my kids but they say no. How can I see what Apple shows as billed to my card for the last 18 months???

How can I get a detail history of Apple charges made using my credit card? I am seeing charges that do not belong to my family or me?

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 8:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 9:06 AM

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on your Apple Card

If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on your Apple Card - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2022 9:06 AM in response to Daak8555

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on your Apple Card

If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on your Apple Card - Apple Support

Oct 13, 2022 9:15 AM in response to Raicya

To clarify, these charges are not linked to my Apple ID but instead they are random charges on my Visa that are from Apple but I can’t find the detail of what they are for or who made them… I thought Apple may be able to look at my card number and provide a detail charge list of all Apple charges made on my Visa card…

I have not payed attention to charges made by Apple to my card. I thought it was my kids but they say no. How can I see what Apple shows as billed to my card for the last 18 months???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.