You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to update my iPhone but there is not enough space for an update so I can neither update it or restore it.

I need to reset my iPhone after it got blocked. tried to do this with my MacBook and iTunes. but now it says that my gotta be updated first but it doesn't has enough space for an update? so what should I do?

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 11:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 12:07 PM

There is not enough space for an update on your iPhone or your computer?

I recommend that you use your computer to update your device manually. Learn how to update your device manually 👉 if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or 👉 if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2022 12:07 PM in response to brahimnoncha

There is not enough space for an update on your iPhone or your computer?

I recommend that you use your computer to update your device manually. Learn how to update your device manually 👉 if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or 👉 if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

Axel F.

I need to update my iPhone but there is not enough space for an update so I can neither update it or restore it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.