You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi won’t turn on/won’t slide

Basically my wifi won’t work. I reset my phone and it’s up to date. It stopped randomly and every-time I try to turn on wifi, it slides back to gray. My phones a iPhone 7 have had it for about 2 years now. Would appreciate it if someone could provide a solution.

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 5:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 5:28 PM

jasilovespupis Said:

"Wifi won’t turn on/won’t slide: Basically my wifi won’t work. I reset my phone and it’s up to date. It stopped randomly and every-time I try to turn on wifi, it slides back to gray. My phones a iPhone 7 have had it for about 2 years now. Would appreciate it if someone could provide a solution."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

Try these Thoughts:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If connecting is unsuccessful, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies

Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and...

B. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

and...

C. Troubleshooting Connectivity:

Wi-Fi: If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

and...

D. Reset your Network Settings:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2022 5:28 PM in response to jasilovespupis

jasilovespupis Said:

"Wifi won’t turn on/won’t slide: Basically my wifi won’t work. I reset my phone and it’s up to date. It stopped randomly and every-time I try to turn on wifi, it slides back to gray. My phones a iPhone 7 have had it for about 2 years now. Would appreciate it if someone could provide a solution."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

Try these Thoughts:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If connecting is unsuccessful, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies

Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and...

B. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

and...

C. Troubleshooting Connectivity:

Wi-Fi: If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

and...

D. Reset your Network Settings:

Wifi won’t turn on/won’t slide

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.