You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. After erase my macbk i dont have space to update os version neither to.even to work. I notice that the system partition has only 2Go while HD drive has 240 Gomac

After erasing my macbook it seem that no space is left in my drive.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 1:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 9:40 AM

In the Disk Utility app  on your Mac, choose View > Show All Devices.

Note: If you’re checking your startup disk or startup volume, restart your computer in macOS Recovery, select Disk Utility in the macOS Utilities window, then click Continue. If you check your startup volume (Macintosh HD), make sure you also check your data volume (Macintosh HD - Data).

In the sidebar, select the top entry for a disk, then choose Erase.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 14, 2022 9:40 AM in response to sob64

In the Disk Utility app  on your Mac, choose View > Show All Devices.

Note: If you’re checking your startup disk or startup volume, restart your computer in macOS Recovery, select Disk Utility in the macOS Utilities window, then click Continue. If you check your startup volume (Macintosh HD), make sure you also check your data volume (Macintosh HD - Data).

In the sidebar, select the top entry for a disk, then choose Erase.

Hi. After erase my macbk i dont have space to update os version neither to.even to work. I notice that the system partition has only 2Go while HD drive has 240 Gomac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.