You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iPhone11 IP address banned by snapchat. Can u help me sir to unbanned my snapchat account please thank u so much. What should i do because always I make new account but always lock of snapchat and i use other mobile i can log in and m

My new iPhone 11 IP address banned by snapchat. Can u help me sir to unbanned my snapchat account please thank u so much. What should i do because always I make new account but always lock of snapchat and i use other mobile i can log in and make it but I’m using my own iPhone they cannot.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 12:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 12:30 PM

Try SnapChat Support.

Snapchat Support. -

2 replies

My new iPhone11 IP address banned by snapchat. Can u help me sir to unbanned my snapchat account please thank u so much. What should i do because always I make new account but always lock of snapchat and i use other mobile i can log in and m

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.