You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods warranty expiration

HELLO SIR

I Just bought this AirPod 3 Yesterday 15/10/2022 but the warranty give me expires dates 2/12/2022

and i just unboxing it yesteday please check the problem

S.N

regards

Mohamed

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 1:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 1:48 PM

You are not talking to Apple support here - just other end users. And do not publish your phone number in a public forum online.

If you bought it directly from Apple, contact Apple. If you bought it from some other store or person, contact them and ask about the warranty. If it was a reseller, they must have had it for a long time - Apple starts the warranty when they ship to the original buyer. In that case, contact Apple and see if you can change the warranty period by showing the purchase receipt.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 16, 2022 1:48 PM in response to kutel

You are not talking to Apple support here - just other end users. And do not publish your phone number in a public forum online.

If you bought it directly from Apple, contact Apple. If you bought it from some other store or person, contact them and ask about the warranty. If it was a reseller, they must have had it for a long time - Apple starts the warranty when they ship to the original buyer. In that case, contact Apple and see if you can change the warranty period by showing the purchase receipt.

AirPods warranty expiration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.