You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple care on two devices

I have a 13 pro that needs repair and I have an appointment I also have my new 14 pro that I am concerned to set up due to what phone will be covered under my apple care but I don’t want to be with out a phone and they say they may need to keep my device to fix the cracked back

can I set up my 14 pro while my 13 pro is being repaired?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 7:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 7:16 AM

Apple Care is tied to the specific device. Each device get's it own independent Apple Care+ coverage.

Setting up the iPhone 14, will not change or affect whatever Apple Care+ plan your iPhone 13 has.

You will need to setup Apple Care+ for the iPhone 14 separately from the iPhone 13 and will be an additional charge.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 17, 2022 7:16 AM in response to Meg0822

Apple Care is tied to the specific device. Each device get's it own independent Apple Care+ coverage.

Setting up the iPhone 14, will not change or affect whatever Apple Care+ plan your iPhone 13 has.

You will need to setup Apple Care+ for the iPhone 14 separately from the iPhone 13 and will be an additional charge.

Apple care on two devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.