You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ payment

How do I pay for Apple TV+ using my Apple Account rather than my Apple credit card?

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 10:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 11:49 AM

Apple TV+ is always billed to your Apple ID payment method, which can be any valid payment method that supports automatic (pre-authorized) periodical billing, including account balance from gift card or bank transfer.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID (by country) - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

If you have multiple payment methods linked to your Apple ID account, then those are tried in order: The top listed one first, then the second, etc.. You can change the order at any time, but account balance is always first.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 17, 2022 11:49 AM in response to MrBeazley

Apple TV+ is always billed to your Apple ID payment method, which can be any valid payment method that supports automatic (pre-authorized) periodical billing, including account balance from gift card or bank transfer.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID (by country) - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

If you have multiple payment methods linked to your Apple ID account, then those are tried in order: The top listed one first, then the second, etc.. You can change the order at any time, but account balance is always first.

Apple TV+ payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.