You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16 Calendar Issue

I recently noticed that whenever I click on an event that I’ve created with invitees, then the RSVP responses shows that invitees have not yet responded and the invite sends out again to everyone…

This is very frustrating and annoys a lot of people…

Whenever I’d like to check the Times, Notes, Invitee Responses on an event, then everyone receives an invite again and needs to respond again!

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 10:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 3:33 AM

Hi There!

Thanks so much for the response…

All events are hosted by my iCloud Account and I can’t seem to get to the point where I can toggle on/off the Calendar options for iCloud…

I can however find the other Account’s toggles to turn the calendar off/on

7 replies

Oct 18, 2022 10:06 PM in response to SravanKrA

Good Morning,

I managed to find the toggle to turn my iCloud Calendar off, so I did that… I also deleted the copy of the calendar on my phone…

I then toggled the calendar back on and waited for it to Sync, but the problem is still not resolved…

Events created by 3rd Party Apps like Open Table does not seem to have this same problem, even though it’s in the same calendar…

Really hope to resolve this soon…

Oct 22, 2022 4:42 AM in response to ChristoffBothma

No problem and you are welcome! Agree it’s utterly frustrating. I use this feature intensively and it is a real ball ache.

I have submitted feedback and screen recordings of the bug via the Feedback Assistant app (for non public release software that is named after the second letter of the Greek alphabet!)

if I get any updates I’ll let you know.

cheers

jon.

iOS 16 Calendar Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.