You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone won't connect to my Wi-Fi network

I still can't connect in my network(data) or even wifi even after I followed all the steps.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 7:47 AM

1 reply

Oct 20, 2022 10:23 AM in response to ianthemojo

Hi ianthemojo,

It looks like you've had a chance to review: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Since you're having an issue with cellular data and Wi-Fi, make sure you're running the latest version of iOS 16. Having the latest software installed can help with overall performance. You'll likely need to update manually using a computer since you're unable to connect to Wi-Fi or cellular data. You can find links to those steps at the top of this article: Update your iPhone or iPad.

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

If you need more help, reply with the answers to these questions:

• What happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi and cellular data?
  • Do you see an error message? If so, what does it say?
  • Do you notice this when trying to connect to a specific Wi-Fi network?

Best regards.

iPhone won't connect to my Wi-Fi network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.