You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gmail password

Student got new phone has gmail on old phone. Can still see email on two accounts. One we were able to transfer over because it sent a verification code eventually to the other email even though this was not set up in the account. The other gives a QR code or an option to receive a message at a phone number that is a landline.

please do not tell me to call gmail there is no one to call I have tried. What else can I do? I have tried lowering the privacy settings and also cleared the cache and read every help paper I can from gmail this is the students main email for the past 5 years.

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 9:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 10:03 AM

You have used Google support? https://sites.google.com/view/gmaail-live-person/home

Not sure how we can help here, since Gmail does not have anything to do with Apple.

2 replies

Gmail password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.