You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It says I successfully changed my password, then when I try to use it it takes me to a verification code….. I put in the code and it never accepts it.

I have two apple IDs. Not sure why. I have an iPhone and an iPad, but the iPad does not have a data plan. I am no longer allowed to buy through an ap because it always says to sign in to my Apple ID. I go through the process and it never accepts a password…. Sends two verification codes. One to my phone and one to my iPad. It doesn’t matter which one I use it says it’s wrong. Please help me.

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 2:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 5:43 PM

If you have changed your password, have you followed the steps in this article on all devices/computers?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  *.  I suggest you do this before changing the ID and/or password.

Similar questions

1 reply

It says I successfully changed my password, then when I try to use it it takes me to a verification code….. I put in the code and it never accepts it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.