You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 14 pro max camera problems

My brand new iphone 14 pro max is up to date and has the latest 16.0.3 software update. The camera app is having problems every time I use it (even without a third party app). The camera is shaking and taking blurry photos. My photos with this phone are worse than photos from my iPhone 11! I am very frustrated as I purchased a $2k phone for my birthday only to have purchased a complete dud.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 12:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 12:29 AM

Since your device is brand new and still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 23, 2022 12:29 AM in response to Lawbunny

Since your device is brand new and still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Iphone 14 pro max camera problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.