You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet

I broke my old iPhone , I have a boots card and Tesco card in my Apple wallet on my old phone but I updated the Apple wallet on my new iPhone they are not appearing with the other cards .

it won’t let me add again as says already added to an account .

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 12:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 1:43 PM

Hi cornishkerry1,

If you can't access your original device, you can remotely erase your device from iCloud.com. As "When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit, debit, or prepaid cards for Apple Pay) is deleted from the device."

Steps to erase the device are:

1. "Make sure that you try the steps above to recover your missing device—this can't be undone. 
  2. Open the Find My app and choose the Devices tab.
  3. Select the device that you want to remotely erase.
  4. Scroll down and choose Erase This Device.
  5. Select Erase This [device]."

See this article to learn more information - Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item.

Take care.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 24, 2022 1:43 PM in response to cornishkerry1

Hi cornishkerry1,

If you can't access your original device, you can remotely erase your device from iCloud.com. As "When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit, debit, or prepaid cards for Apple Pay) is deleted from the device."

Steps to erase the device are:

1. "Make sure that you try the steps above to recover your missing device—this can't be undone. 
  2. Open the Find My app and choose the Devices tab.
  3. Select the device that you want to remotely erase.
  4. Scroll down and choose Erase This Device.
  5. Select Erase This [device]."

See this article to learn more information - Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item.

Take care.

Oct 24, 2022 1:20 PM in response to cornishkerry1

Good day to you cornishkerry1, 

Depending on the status of your old iPhone, and whether you’re able to unlock it and remove the cards, the steps under section, ‘If your device is lost or stolen’ may help. However, as noted, you may need to call your card issuer to remove cards from Apple Pay - Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay

Here are some reasons you may not be able to remove a payment method from your Apple ID - If you can't remove a payment method from your Apple ID

You may also be able to use the company’s app to remove and re-add passes, rewards cards, event tickets, etc - Remove passes from Apple Wallet

Thanks. 

Apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.