You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing has stop working all of a sudden. I can still control my child’s apps, but I cannot see her daily usage and, if she needs extra time on an app, I don’t get the request notification. This started happening out of the blue yesterday.

Why has my Family Sharing is malfunctioning? I cannot see my daughter’s daily usage. And if she needs extra time on an app, I don’t get the request.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 4:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 5:14 AM

Those things are a feature of screen time. Check the settings and make sure everything is set as it should be.

Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Check parental controls settings as well.

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply

Family sharing has stop working all of a sudden. I can still control my child’s apps, but I cannot see her daily usage and, if she needs extra time on an app, I don’t get the request notification. This started happening out of the blue yesterday.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.