You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music keeps undownloading my music on my iPhone after a few weeks to a month plus, please help?

Hey! I've noticed that I will go to music I downloaded in the past and need to redownload it again. I checked in settings up Music and my Optimize Storage has been turned off. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening and how I can make it stop doing so? If it helps for information I pay $9.99 a month to download and stream music as much as I like. Thanks, in advance, for your help!

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 3:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 9:16 AM

Hey jphillippi21.

Have you recently signed out of your iCloud, iTunes & App Store, or Apple Music? If you are signed out of any of those on the device the music is on, you will need to download them again once you sign in.

Make sure there is enough available space on the iPhone to download songs for offline use. You may be interested in some information here: How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2022 9:16 AM in response to jphillippi21

Hey jphillippi21.

Have you recently signed out of your iCloud, iTunes & App Store, or Apple Music? If you are signed out of any of those on the device the music is on, you will need to download them again once you sign in.

Make sure there is enough available space on the iPhone to download songs for offline use. You may be interested in some information here: How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad.

Take care.

Apple Music keeps undownloading my music on my iPhone after a few weeks to a month plus, please help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.