You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot search itunes store from music app on mac

When I click on search, it only wants to search my music library.

Another post showed options in the upper right corner. I do not see those.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 12:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 12:53 PM

If the options don't show on the top right corner of the main window check the following:

1. If the Music app View menu displays either Hide Playing Next or Hide Lyrics, click that in the menu (It will change the Hide to Show.)
  2. If there is a small < at the top left of the main window (close to where the sidebar search box is), click the <. (May need to do more than once before the < is gone.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2022 12:53 PM in response to SteveShapiro

If the options don't show on the top right corner of the main window check the following:

1. If the Music app View menu displays either Hide Playing Next or Hide Lyrics, click that in the menu (It will change the Hide to Show.)
  2. If there is a small < at the top left of the main window (close to where the sidebar search box is), click the <. (May need to do more than once before the < is gone.

Cannot search itunes store from music app on mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.