You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im trying to download windows 10 on my macbook pro

Im wanting to get help with how to download windows 10 on my macbook pro ?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 8:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 5:55 AM

See this article -> Install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant - Apple Support

It also depends on the specific model MacBook Pro & version of macOS you have. The newer "Apple silicon" Macs are very different from all prior Intel based Macs. See this article for more information -> How to install Windows on M1 Macs."

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2022 5:55 AM in response to khyren128

See this article -> Install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant - Apple Support

It also depends on the specific model MacBook Pro & version of macOS you have. The newer "Apple silicon" Macs are very different from all prior Intel based Macs. See this article for more information -> How to install Windows on M1 Macs."

Oct 26, 2022 5:37 AM in response to khyren128

khyren128 wrote:

Im wanting to get help with how to download windows 10 on my macbook pro ?

if in doubt search the developers website or contact their: Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility/Updates

Microsoft Corporation/Customer service

1 (800) 642-7676

Microsoft support is very responsive and helpful.

https://support.microsoft.com

Ask the Microsoft Community

https://answers.microsoft.com/

Oct 26, 2022 5:42 AM in response to khyren128

You need to purchase and download the parallels software for Macs (available online and in store I believe), but I would attempt to trade in the 10 for a newer version or hold out for the release. Chrome and a few other companies running concurrent with windows have announced they're canceling of customer support and any upgrade/updates for those platforms (specifically Windows 7 and 10). I don't use windows so that may be useless knowledge to you. Im not sure.

im trying to download windows 10 on my macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.