You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't play movies on google chromecast apple tv+ app

apple tv+ app works on google chromecast (on my TV) until i choose the movie to watch then the spinning wheel of death starts turning and the movie never loads. please help.

i have reset apple ID. i have deleted and reloaded the app and set it up again. STILL SPINNING WHEEL

apple tv works just find on my computer, ipad etc. just not the tv

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 11:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 11:57 PM

cwdancela Said:

"can't play movies on google chromecast apple tv+ app: apple tv+ app works on google chromecast (on my TV) until i choose the movie to watch then the spinning wheel of death starts turning and the movie never loads. please help. i have reset apple ID. i have deleted and reloaded the app and set it up again. STILL SPINNING WHEEL apple tv works just find on my computer, ipad etc. just not the tv"

-------

Troubleshooting Apple TV+ and Google Chromecast:

See if Anything here Helps:

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2022 11:57 PM in response to cwdancela

cwdancela Said:

"can't play movies on google chromecast apple tv+ app: apple tv+ app works on google chromecast (on my TV) until i choose the movie to watch then the spinning wheel of death starts turning and the movie never loads. please help. i have reset apple ID. i have deleted and reloaded the app and set it up again. STILL SPINNING WHEEL apple tv works just find on my computer, ipad etc. just not the tv"

-------

Troubleshooting Apple TV+ and Google Chromecast:

See if Anything here Helps:

can't play movies on google chromecast apple tv+ app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.