You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my camera won't pair with my computer. I have iPhone 12 and iMac with Ventura installed. Both have the latest updates. I have turned on/off BlueTooth on both the phone and the iMac several times. Same with the Wifi - on/off on both several times.

My camera won't pair with my computer. I have iPhone 12 and iMac with Ventura installed. Both have the latest updates. I have turned on/off BlueTooth on both the phone and the iMac several times. Same with the Wifi - on/off on both several times. I even logged out of the iCloud account on both the comp and the iphone. Still won't pair. The message on the phone says:

Pairing Unsuccessful "Name of iMac" is not supported.

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 5:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
3 replies

my camera won't pair with my computer. I have iPhone 12 and iMac with Ventura installed. Both have the latest updates. I have turned on/off BlueTooth on both the phone and the iMac several times. Same with the Wifi - on/off on both several times.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.