You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS16.03 bugs

My iPhone XR hasn’t worked the same since I updated my software to ios16. It had a lag when I touched, and I can barely scroll. I thought if I kept updating it it would get better but now I am on 16.03 and it’s worse! Now even my home icon does not work and I have to use assistive touch. And it’s really slow overall. I tried hard resetting the phone and resetting all the settings but nothing is working. Please help

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 1:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 2:23 AM

There may be several reasons due to which an iPhone may behave as described by you. Some of them could be...

1. Dust ingress into the iPhone - Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Water / Liquid entry into the iPhone---> Important safety information for iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Overheating due to exposure to the temperature beyond -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). especially in the car because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range -- Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...
  4. Service of an iPhone by an un-authorised service personnel / agency / store
  5. Modification / Alteration of an iPhone by a third party vendor
  6. iPhone is Jailbroken

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 28, 2022 2:23 AM in response to kekgomoditswe

There may be several reasons due to which an iPhone may behave as described by you. Some of them could be...

1. Dust ingress into the iPhone - Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Water / Liquid entry into the iPhone---> Important safety information for iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Overheating due to exposure to the temperature beyond -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). especially in the car because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range -- Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...
  4. Service of an iPhone by an un-authorised service personnel / agency / store
  5. Modification / Alteration of an iPhone by a third party vendor
  6. iPhone is Jailbroken

iOS16.03 bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.