You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone app pages besides home screen periodically disappear

On my iphone with iOS 16 I used to have 4 pages of apps, but now I suddenly have a single page: the home screen. If I swipe left, I immediately hit the App Search Library.

I already went through Organise the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone – Apple Support (UK), but I have no hidden pages.

Interestingly, this happened a month or so ago (I thought removing the pages was an intended affect), but then the page with apps suddenly came back again. Now they are gone again.

I don't understand if I am casually hitting a bug (maybe correlated with os upgrade?) or just a very hidden display functionality.

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 8:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 8:52 AM

Check your focus settings. You can selectively hide Home Screen pages based on your focus settings.

2 replies

iPhone app pages besides home screen periodically disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.