You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail content not loading on iMac

The content of new mail messages is not displayed on my 2017 iMac. I installed Ventura 13.0 a day or two prior to when I noticed the problem. All I get is a message that content is loading, but the spinning wheel goes on and on and nothing gets loaded. What settings do I need to fix this? I tried restarting my Mac, but it did nothing to alleviate the problem. I just know there has to be an easy fix.

iMac

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 10:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 4:55 PM

Hello readersinc,

If you're unable to view the content inside an email, you can try rebuilding the inbox folder with these steps:

1. In the Mail app on your Mac, select a mailbox in the sidebar.
  2. Choose Mailbox > Rebuild.

Rebuild mailboxes in Mail on Mac

If it's still not working, here's some additional steps you can try: If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac

If you're still unable to view the content inside of emails, you'll want to contact Apple to report that issue: Get Support

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 2, 2022 4:55 PM in response to readersinc

Hello readersinc,

If you're unable to view the content inside an email, you can try rebuilding the inbox folder with these steps:

1. In the Mail app on your Mac, select a mailbox in the sidebar.
  2. Choose Mailbox > Rebuild.

Rebuild mailboxes in Mail on Mac

If it's still not working, here's some additional steps you can try: If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac

If you're still unable to view the content inside of emails, you'll want to contact Apple to report that issue: Get Support

Cheers!

Mail content not loading on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.