You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 14 Pro Max got canceled by apple for no reason

My iPhone 14 Pro Max got canceled by apple for no reason on Oct. 29. I placed the order via Apple Store app on Oct 1st and the estimated date was 11.1-11.8. I waited for a month and on Oct. 29 the order status turned to “canceled” with no reasons listed. I was so frustrating as I’ve been waited for a month. I had to place a new order and, apparently, have to wait for another month (now the estimate date is around the end of Nov.) I don’t know who to contact, and why it got canceled after so long and so close to the estimated shipping date. I hope I can have some advices here and what to do

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 2:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 2:39 AM

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

For these questions, you may Contact Apple Inc or your Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores directly, or contact support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 1, 2022 2:39 AM in response to qiyang64

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

For these questions, you may Contact Apple Inc or your Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores directly, or contact support

My iPhone 14 Pro Max got canceled by apple for no reason

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.