You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone says my account has been disabled in the app store and itunes. How do I fix this?

My phone says my account has been disabled in the app store and itunes. How do I fix this?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 7:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 7:25 AM

According to: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact Apple Support for help.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," contact Apple Support for help.

3 replies

Nov 1, 2022 1:22 PM in response to Steve_774

This problem is weird and I am seeing this more often since few days. It started to appear after I update my phone to IOS 16.1. Surprisingly my sister also has the same issue and contacted apple support last night. They were not able to resolve it after a Lon 30 min call/chat. Ultimately she ended up resetting the phone and creating a new account. That worked temporarily but still unable to update apps from the App Store. I was not able to add her into my family group also.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.