You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

(Tattoo Artist) Updated iPad to 16.1 and now I cannot print out of Procreate.

I use procreate everyday.

it is one of many imperative and irreplaceable tools I use to put food in my families mouths and a roof over their head. The ‘share>JPEG>print>print settings and menu’ final menu has totally changed.

instead of a ‘print in black and white’ button, it now has a ‘print in color’ option.

Also the paper size options are different, with no option for 8.5x11.

Most annoyingly however, is that when I click print, it immediately says ‘export unsuccessful’.

And yes, internet and network connections are all fine and have not changed.

its super inconvenient as i now have to airdrop to a coworkers iPad and have them print for me, which if they are busy it is unfair to them and their paying client, and unfair to my client…

anybody else have this issue with procreate and have a fix?

it seems like it prints from photos ok, but i only tried that once and tbh it was a mistake and im not sure if it actually happened or not….

thank you for your time.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 9:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 12:31 AM

it's not an apple app they may need to update their app in order for it to work with 16.1

if it was me then I would reach out to them

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

and or Procreate® – Sketch, Paint, Create.

Similar questions

1 reply

(Tattoo Artist) Updated iPad to 16.1 and now I cannot print out of Procreate.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.