You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac OS Ventura 13.0 Update now dual external monitors giving me trouble on 2021 MacBook Pro M1 Pro 14"

I have a 2021 MacBook Pro M1 Pro 14" and was connected to 2 HP Pavilion 27" monitors (2k/75hz) fine until the OS update. When connected with either USB-C to HDMI or USB-C to Display cables, the monitors rearrange their orientation on their own and my cursor goes in the wrong direction. If I use just a single external monitor, I don't have those issues but have experienced intermittent flickering.

Need recommendations on how to get both external monitors to work. It's killing my productivity with work. Thanks!

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 6:44 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 4, 2022 12:06 PM in response to HoneybeeIsMe

Hi HoneybeeIsMe,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with your external displays after updating your macOS. We'd like to help.

Is this a set up you've been using on your MacBook Pro without issue in the past? Do you notice that this happen after using a specific app or feature or is it constant after the update?

This resource may be helpful in confirming the set up is optimized for your specific MacBook: Connect a display to your Mac - Apple Support

If you continue to have issues with this, please contact Apple Support for additional steps.

Hope that helps!

Mac OS Ventura 13.0 Update now dual external monitors giving me trouble on 2021 MacBook Pro M1 Pro 14"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.