You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi there. Can I have two different Numbers from two different countries with two different carriers with this phone?

Hi there. Can I have two different Numbers from two different countries with two different carriers with this phone?H

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 6:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 7:16 PM

If you purchased the iPhone 14 Pro Max in the US then it can only use eSIM. Ensure that your iPhone is carrier unlocked. Ensure that the carrier from the foreign country is able to provision an eSIM. So, you will have two eSIMs activated.

Axel F.

3 replies

Nov 3, 2022 1:06 AM in response to Axel Foley

Oh, sorry. Yes i’m talking about the New IPhone 14 pro max. It happens that I Travel a lot between two countries and in order to attend business in both of them I always need to have two phones in my pockets which is pretty uncomfortable. What I want is to have two permanent Numbers on the same phone, one for one country and one for the other, so i can be local in both places. Eventually getting rid of the annoyance of having two Physical devices .

Hi there. Can I have two different Numbers from two different countries with two different carriers with this phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.