You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to learn the correct way to use my Mac computer.

How can I learn to use my Apple computer correctly?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 3:20 PM

5 replies

Nov 4, 2022 3:29 PM in response to HowardBeachartist

I am a fine artist. I am also an older person and very unfamiliar with using a computer. I have no problems writing or receiving emails. I do have problems finding jpegs of my paintings and posting them on my website. The real problem is getting some jpegs of my paintings together. Before when I had someone to help me we made albums; I have an album for Landscapes and one for Still life and florals. I can't seem to get the jpegs in the albums. I don't have everything organized.

Nov 6, 2022 12:08 PM in response to Lanny

I did contact the nearest Apple store near me. I was told that they are not offering those classes at this time.

They are offering classes on how to make movies and other far out classes. I guess they are only catering to people who are very advanced with the computer. They may think everyone in the world knows the Apple computer.

Now I am sorry I bought an Apple even though it was very highly recommended.

I would like to learn the correct way to use my Mac computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.