You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble downloading apps

How do I stop seeing the verification required thing every time I try to download a app

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 6:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 12:41 AM

How do I stop seeing the verification required thing every time I try to download a app

If you want to make purchases or update/ download apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

You need to tap Continue and sign in to view your billing information.

Verify your payment information or add a new payment method.

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 5, 2022 12:41 AM in response to markaylla

If you want to make purchases or update/ download apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

You need to tap Continue and sign in to view your billing information.

Verify your payment information or add a new payment method.

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Trouble downloading apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.