You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone locked to owner

I want to activate my iphone . I have forgotten my apple id and password. Which i have loged in first. So now i want my i phone to unlock

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 1:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 2:06 AM

If you forgot your Apple ID than you can follow If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

If you remember your Apple ID but not your password than you can follow If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Further more if you do not remember your Apple ID or or password and cannot unlock the device then you can start what it’s called “remove activation lock” here How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support by following the instructions on the article

“If you need help removing Activation Lock and have proof of purchase documentation, you can start an Activation Lock support request.“ however for this step you will need to have the proof of purchase of your device.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 5, 2022 2:06 AM in response to Vishalsoni_0211

If you forgot your Apple ID than you can follow If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

If you remember your Apple ID but not your password than you can follow If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Further more if you do not remember your Apple ID or or password and cannot unlock the device then you can start what it’s called “remove activation lock” here How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support by following the instructions on the article

“If you need help removing Activation Lock and have proof of purchase documentation, you can start an Activation Lock support request.“ however for this step you will need to have the proof of purchase of your device.

Iphone locked to owner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.