You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update iOS on my iPhone 6s?

how can i update my ios

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 9:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 9:14 AM

Hi there, wisdom281. Please remember - this is a community forum. It is not a chat service so you may not get an answer as quickly as you would like. Your iPhone 6s can only be updated to 15.7. Please try this - on your phone, select Settings > General > Software Update. If your iPhone is eligible for an update, you will be prompted to do so.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 11, 2022 9:14 AM in response to wisdom281

Hi there, wisdom281. Please remember - this is a community forum. It is not a chat service so you may not get an answer as quickly as you would like. Your iPhone 6s can only be updated to 15.7. Please try this - on your phone, select Settings > General > Software Update. If your iPhone is eligible for an update, you will be prompted to do so.

How to update iOS on my iPhone 6s?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.