You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pages version 12.2 I can not find the document set up tab

pages version 12.2 I can not find the document set up tab.

iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 6th Gen, Cell mmW

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 1:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 4:20 PM

Hi Aussie dig 🇦🇮

Wondering what kind of document you want to set up, and if this article may help:

Apple's article (link below) has the details for both word-processing and page-layout documents

Create your first document in Pages on iPad – Apple Support

____________________________________________________________________________________

Above article comes from a useful guide online:

This guide (link below) can help you get started using Pages 12.2 on your iPad

Pages User Guide for iPad – Apple Support

If you wish, you can click on "Table of Contents" at the top, and browse topics, leading to detailed articles.

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 13, 2022 4:20 PM in response to Aussie dig

Hi Aussie dig 🇦🇮

Wondering what kind of document you want to set up, and if this article may help:

Apple's article (link below) has the details for both word-processing and page-layout documents

Create your first document in Pages on iPad – Apple Support

____________________________________________________________________________________

Above article comes from a useful guide online:

This guide (link below) can help you get started using Pages 12.2 on your iPad

Pages User Guide for iPad – Apple Support

If you wish, you can click on "Table of Contents" at the top, and browse topics, leading to detailed articles.

All the best :-)

pages version 12.2 I can not find the document set up tab

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.