You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have been charged for some time with appletv So sneaky in how they go about getting viewers for free to begin with and then when the times up, and I cancel it to not continue. Then I get an email saying it will be reactivated after some time again

Sneaky apple subscribe tactic on apps. If I want to check out an app it requires I trial it.. it gives me no option but to open it with my pay details. All I want is to see what it’s about and in most cases it doesn’t do it for me. But in the mean time I need to remember which app I’ve looked at and to cancel a pending subscription.. 1 year and more will go by with these little deduction charges of $10 a month or less in my account.. Apple is just as sneaky with these app to make their cut.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 4:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 5:34 PM

Learn what you are subscribed to, and cancel the ones that you no longer want.

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Most free trials from any service (not limited to services through Apple) will transition into a paid subscription after the trial. Some services have no free trial (fees from day 1). Buyer beware (read the ‘small print’).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 12, 2022 5:34 PM in response to littleappleonia

Learn what you are subscribed to, and cancel the ones that you no longer want.

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Most free trials from any service (not limited to services through Apple) will transition into a paid subscription after the trial. Some services have no free trial (fees from day 1). Buyer beware (read the ‘small print’).

Have been charged for some time with appletv So sneaky in how they go about getting viewers for free to begin with and then when the times up, and I cancel it to not continue. Then I get an email saying it will be reactivated after some time again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.