You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what cable do I need for iPhone se 1st generation

• I need new charging cable for iPhone se 1st generation. what do I need to get?

iPhone SE

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 10:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 11:01 AM

I'm confused about the a , b and c ends. Is the "usb-A" the smaller end that goes into the phone? Laughing is permitted.

9 replies

Nov 13, 2022 11:09 AM in response to stedman1

Not sure which store to go to today, if I can get there via cab. in Brooklyn. covid is still here. I use Verizon, which has had horrible customer svc for 2 years. Is there a way to stop the phone from draining the battery? I have it off but it seems to be using the battery anyway, which was replaces several months ago and has been working fine.

Nov 13, 2022 11:57 AM in response to unlockediphonebackup

Thank you for the photos. looks like I have the USB-A, the top marking is just a little different. trying to attach photos w phone to USB port on Mac but different passwords for devices since I had each of them fixed for some reason a few months ago. Thus can't send photos since won't sync. Trying to save $ since now on fixed income. I'll make a few calls from landline and see if I can get the cable with proper lighting and USB-A. Thanks and I appreciate your help as always.

what cable do I need for iPhone se 1st generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.