You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i know that my phone is fully backed up?

iPhone X

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 7:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 8:07 PM

If you backed up your iPhone with the use of a computer, then you will be notified that the backup has been completed. There will be a time stamp displayed.

If you use iCloud for backups, then you can verify the backup by opening Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ iCloud ➡️ iCloud Backup: Here, you will see the time when the last successful backup was created.

For more informaiton click here 👉 To learn how to back up your iPhone.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 13, 2022 8:07 PM in response to ywsalama

If you backed up your iPhone with the use of a computer, then you will be notified that the backup has been completed. There will be a time stamp displayed.

If you use iCloud for backups, then you can verify the backup by opening Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ iCloud ➡️ iCloud Backup: Here, you will see the time when the last successful backup was created.

For more informaiton click here 👉 To learn how to back up your iPhone.

Axel F.

Nov 13, 2022 8:08 PM in response to ywsalama

You will never know it. So, back it up every day. That's what I do.

Every time you add or delete something in your device, say add an app, delete an App, take a photo, Add/Delete a Note, Reminder or record audio, or delete a video.

Next time you take a backup the backup process will exactly the same add an app, delete an App, take a photo, Add/Delete a Note, Reminder or record audio, or delete a video.

So your backup will be a replica of your device data.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.