You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unlock iphone locked to owner

I wanna unlock my iphone on locked owner i forget my apple id and his password

iPhone X

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 2:53 AM

1 reply

Nov 20, 2022 4:20 PM in response to MoBafadal

Hey there MoBafadal,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. To get started, do you recognize the part of the Apple ID that is shown on the Activation Lock screen? If not, you may be able to try the steps listed in the following resource to help with locating your Apple ID: If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

If you're able to locate the Apple ID, check out the steps in this next link on how to reset the Apple ID password: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Reset your Apple ID password on the web
If you don't have a trusted device, you can reset your password on the web — but the process might take a little longer.

When possible, the web process redirects you to a trusted device. If you'll have access to one of your trusted devices soon, it might be faster and easier to reset your password then.

Reset your password at iforgot.apple.com

If you recently purchased this iPhone, the device may be locked to the previous owner. If that's the case, you would need to reach out to the previous owner and have them follow the steps in the following resource to have them remove the device from their account: How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

1. Go to www.iCloud.com/find.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
3. At the top, click All Devices.
4. Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
5. Click Remove from Account.

We hope that's able to help.

Have a great day!

How to unlock iphone locked to owner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.