You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One Drive

One Drive is not syncing on my new MacBook Pro which has Ventura. Constantly says "looking for changes." But my older MacBook Pro which has Catalina is syncing (up to date). Why is Ventura not syncing?

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 8:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 8:54 AM

I solved the problem... Really. I first re-downloaded OneDrive, set to on demand files only (as recommended). Then followed the Microsoft instructions labelled "Reset OneDrive". To reset OneDrive on a Mac. (was assured "you won't lose any data by resetting or uninstalling OneDrive.") 5400 files flew to be updated. My OneDrive is now Synced. Cindy

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 19, 2022 8:54 AM in response to ccrn123

I solved the problem... Really. I first re-downloaded OneDrive, set to on demand files only (as recommended). Then followed the Microsoft instructions labelled "Reset OneDrive". To reset OneDrive on a Mac. (was assured "you won't lose any data by resetting or uninstalling OneDrive.") 5400 files flew to be updated. My OneDrive is now Synced. Cindy

One Drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.