You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Possible to change project quality iMovie?

Hello, I just spent around 40 hours editing an hour and a half long edit of me and all my friends over our last summer in our hometown before moving off to college. I just went to export it and it's only allowing 540p. The first clip I added to it was low quality, but I later deleted it and kept working. How do I export this in higher quality?

iMac 27″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 8:45 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 20, 2022 12:08 PM in response to TuckerBriggs

That's interesting. Thanks for posting. Usually using a photo doesn't work, and a 4k video would be necessary to change the project resolution. Plus, it needs to be done in a newly created project, not the old project. I'll have to try it with a 4k image. However, what you did worked for you and that's all that matters. Have fun.

-- Rich

Possible to change project quality iMovie?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.