You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails not syncing on phone & computer

My Apple iPhone 11 email and computer email are no longer syncing when I delete. Had an update last night and now have to delete emails from both devices. How can I fix this?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 12:51 PM

1 reply

Nov 22, 2022 1:41 PM in response to bgb929

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities bgb929,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about this matter and are here to help.

We would like to ask you a couple of questions in order to get a better understanding. First, have you logged directly to the emails website to verify that the items deleted on your devices are being deleted on the email service provider site? Also, what app are you using with your iPhone to check your emails? Is it the Mail app or a third party? Finally, does the issue happen with emails delivered to you? Do you see new emails in your inbox on both devices?

We thank you for your answers, they will help guide us to the next troubleshooting step.

There is a possibility the emails might be getting archived instead of being deleted. Just in case, check out this link for more information on how to delete emails with your device: Delete emails on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Kindest regards!

Emails not syncing on phone & computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.