You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 sim slot

i am using iphone 11 for 2 months now.

and i just realised it has 2 IMEI numbers,so i wanna know which IMEI number is of my physical sim

and which one is my esim IMEI. Thank you !

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 5:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 2:54 PM

Hello sabal240,

This page here has a handful of bits of info and steps that can help out with using Dual SIM on the iPhone: Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

For your device it may have a label above each IMEI section in Settings > General > About, such as "Digital SIM", "Primary", etc.

Digital SIM would be the one that refers to the eSIM of the two.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 22, 2022 2:54 PM in response to sabal240

Hello sabal240,

This page here has a handful of bits of info and steps that can help out with using Dual SIM on the iPhone: Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

For your device it may have a label above each IMEI section in Settings > General > About, such as "Digital SIM", "Primary", etc.

Digital SIM would be the one that refers to the eSIM of the two.

Cheers.

Iphone 11 sim slot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.