You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I signed my daughter up for family sharing. She tried to download RazKids but I can’t find it to approve on my phone? How to I locate these so I can approve for her ?

I signed my daughter up for the family sharing. Each time she downloads an app the approval goes to my phone. Problem is I can’t find it on my phone. Where

do I locate it to approve if?

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 7:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 8:50 AM

I will refer you to this specific document --> If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support

It can also sometimes help to have you both log in and out of your accounts and/or restart your devices.

1 reply

I signed my daughter up for family sharing. She tried to download RazKids but I can’t find it to approve on my phone? How to I locate these so I can approve for her ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.